Resume

Tajinder SIngh

Cellphone: (347) 484-8869

Email: tsingh006@citymail.cuny.edu

Summary

I am a full-time Civil Engineering student at the City College of New York. I am looking to obtain an internship in the field of Civil Engineering to enhance my career path.

Education

• The City College of New York – New York, NY.                                                                                                  August 2018 – Present
    • I am undergraduate student majoring in Civil Engineering, pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering. I am holding a current GPA of 3.7. Some courses that I’ve taken regarding Civil Engineering includes, Engineering 101 and Structural Site Planning (CE 209).
  • Thomas A. Edison Career and Technical High School – Jamaica, NY            September 2014 – June 2018
    • I obtained honor roll diploma with a 3.7 GPA. During High School, I also took classes in Manual Drafting, AutoCAD, and Revit, which all spanned for one year each. After the completion of the AutoCAD and Revit courses, I obtained a user certificated for both software. During High School, I also took part in the ACE Mentoring Club in which I learned about the different fields of engineering and worked with structural engineers to calculate and provide information about loads for a building to the other fields’ groups.

Experience

Shoes Retail Store | Jamaica, NY.                                                                    June 2019 – August 2019

• I worked for a little more than two months during the summer.
  • My responsibilities included talking to the customers, providing them with the appropriate shoe size, and ensuring that the shoes were placed back their categories at the end of the day.

SKills and Qualities

• An intermediate-expert level user of Microsoft Suite.
  • Skilled in the use of BIM software, REVIT.
  • Organized and good with categorization
  • Good time management
  • Work well under pressure and close deadlines
  • Computer Programming skills
  • People person and group player.
  • Communication skills
  • Presentation skills
  • Very agile
  • Multilingual: English, Hindi, Urdu, and Punjabi.

Clubs or Activites

• NTHS
  • SkillsUSA
  • ACE Mentoring Program

Certifications

• High School GED
  • Certified AutoCAD User
  • Certified Revit User